|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Seiko Presage ‘Akebono’ Sharp Edged Automatic
This timepiece is inspired by ‘Akebono,’ Japanese for the twilight time at dawn when the sunrise begins to lighten the sky; a time of day which brings a sense of new expectations.
Powered by the in-house automatic 6R movement, the watch is charged by the wearer’s movement.
The three-dimensional dial features the traditional ‘Asanoha’ Japanese hemp leaf pattern, symbolising growth and success, whilst its graduated sapphire blue tones express the hues of the morning sky. The rose gold toned indices and hands are inspired by the rays of sunlight breaking through.
Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precisely Japanese mechanical timekeeping.
Minimalistic watch designs with distinctly Japanese aesthetic.
Seiko Presage Sharp Edged ‘Akebono’
Limited edition of 2,000 pieces
- Caliber 6R35
- Automatic with manual winding capacity
- Accuracy: +25 to -15 seconds per day
- Duration: Approx. 70 hours
- Water Resistant: 10 bar
- Stainless steel (super hard coating) case
- Sapphire crystal
- Anti-reflective coating on inner surface crystal
- LumiBrite on hands and index(es)
- Thickness: 11.1㎜, Diameter: 39.3㎜, Length: 47.2㎜
- Screw case back
- See-through case back
- 24 jewels
- Date display
- Stop second hand function
- LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- Serial number engraved on the case back
* In an actual product, the case back direction might be different from the photograph.