Introducing the latest iteration of the Prospex Black Series ‘Night’ designs: inspired by night diving missions and the intrepid diver’s view through a night scope.
This watch is the first timepiece in the Black Series to be a land-based concept, but with diving watch influences – it is an ‘Alpinist’ design – first launched in 1959 for Japanese ‘Yama-otoko’ mountain men, to be reliable in treacherous terrain.
The newly developed green ‘Lumibrite Pro’ colouring on the markers and hands is designed for increased visibility during night dives, allowing time to be read clearly in dark conditions. It displays the same colour in light and dark, for consistency and quick recognition, regardless of the light.
Powered by in-house built Calibre 6R35, this watch is suitable for diver’s depths of 200m and is accompanied by a stainless steel bracelet with three fold clasp and push button release.
Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications’. These timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable within extreme or everyday environments, for experts, sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
The Black Series Limited Edition
Limited edition of 5,500 pieces
- Caliber 6R35
- Automatic with manual winding capacity
- Accuracy: +25 to -15 seconds per day
- Duration: Approx. 70 hours
- Water Resistant: 20 bar
- Stainless steel (super hard coating) case
- Sapphire crystal with magnifier
- Anti-reflective coating on inner surface crystal
- LumiBrite on hands and index(es)
- Thickness: 13.2㎜, Diameter: 39.5㎜, Length: 46.4㎜
- 24 jewels
- See-through & Screw case back
- Date display
- Stop second hand function
- LIMITED EDITION on the case back
- Serial number engraved on the case back
* In an actual product, the case back direction might be different from the photograph.